Library Catalog 2
The library catalog is a searchable list of all the books, e-books, cds, and dvds that the library owns.
- To see books in other libraries, change the dropdown menu to Libraries Worldwide.
- Books not owned by PSU can be requested from another library through Interlibrary Loan.
Some books in the library catalog are available as eBooks. Look for the View Now link in the results list.
These ebooks can be read online even from off campus. To browse our collection of eBooks, visit the eBook Academic Collection.
If you want to read a book that PSU does not have, you can request the book through Interlibrary Loan.
- This service is free to all PSU students, faculty, and staff.
- Books can be delivered to Lamson for pick up or can be mailed to you (graduate students only.)
- Books usually arrive in 1-2 weeks.
There are 2 ways to request a book:
1. Go to the Interlibrary Loan Page. On the left side of the screen under New Request, click on Book, then fill out the request form.
2. If you find a book in the catalog by searching Libraries Worldwide, click on the ILL request button:
Office hours: by appointment